Thursday, August 21, 2008

Connect The Dots, La, La, La, La

I'm having a problem with acne lately. I had a nice, big, red pimple smack dab in the middle of my two eyebrows. It was really lovely. Upon closer inspection of it, I realized that I really had to tweeze the stray hairs around there. Ugh. I've never waxed my eyebrows in my life, and now this? Stray hairs that could one day connect to make a unibrow? NOT GOOD.

So that zit left town. But now I have one, literally directly under it, on the underside of my lower lip. And it's a goodie. By goodie I mean that it's a whitehead that isn't quite ready to be popped, but once it is ready, it'll be one satisfying mothereffer.

I just feel gross.

2 comments:

wassygirl said...

you and your 2-tone eyebrows.

bird said...

you've never waxed your eyebrows? you are sooooo lucky