Monday, April 6, 2009

So, Um, Yeah

It's been awhile since I've posted. I'm kinda burnt out, I have to admit. But I'm trying to pull myself out of it.

Work has been hectic. My client is going on maternity leave, and I will be taking over for her while she's out. I'm excited about it, but there is a lot of preparation involved.

Speaking of preparation, Tucker's first birthday is coming up! What does that mean? A party, of course. We're talking a barbeque with family and a few close friends. It's going to be like 50 people at least. Tee hee!

I love getting myself going on planning these things. I always think, "Oh, it'll all just fall into place." Um....

I have a lot of shit to do!! We've got to make sure the house is clean enough and clutter-free. We've got to make sure there's enough food...and along that line, we've got to get a kick-ass cake for the little guy. We're thinking a cupcake is the way to go. And then we might have something special for the adults...for those of you who read the blog, this'll be a fun surprise.

So, that's it in a nutshell. We got a new washer and dryer thanks to my wonderful husband. He really made doing laundry enjoyable, if there is such a thing as doing enjoyable laundry. Now if only there were enough hours in a day to catch up on said laundry...

No comments: