Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Sometimes I'm Shy

So I attended my first all-staff meeting at my new company. The one from last month was canceled. I can't believe I've been here two months already.

I was so nervous because I hate being singled out in front of big groups of people and I just knew my boss was going to say something about me being new. Thankfully a guy just started today, so I knew I wouldn't be the only one.

So the new guy's boss got a chance to introduce him first, and the president of the company said that he wouldn't make the guy do an interpretive dance in front of everyone since it was only his first day.

Cue my boss, who then introduces me, and says that I've been here long enough to actually do an interpretive dance. I was so embarrassed.

No, I didn't do the dance. I'm lame.

1 comment:

Amy Anderson said...

I want to work there. I'm a fantastic interpretive dancer.