Thursday, September 6, 2007

This One's For You, Radish

Yeah, yeah. I haven't been updating my blog. Blah blah.

The truth is that I think about it all the time and yet I feel like I have nothing interesting to say.

Even though I'm very interesting. Or so I think.

My new job is going well. I feel like I actually know what I'm doing. You know how sometimes you start a job and you have to fake it a lot of the time until you actually get the hang of things? Not the case here. It's a good feeling!

I'm going to leave you with this for now, but I promise to be better about updating. It's hard to do when I get home from work since it's pretty late. I vow to you, my readers, that I will update during the day from now on.

I'm giving a shout-out to my sister, who is going on her honeymoon this weekend!! She's taking a cruise, leaving from Baltimore, up north. It sounds fabulous and I'm sure she and Dave will have a great time. Word.

2 comments:

Erika said...

I missed you too!!!

wassygirl said...

thanks for the props. we were the youngest on the cruise. it was fun and dave took his pants off in public. i couldn't ask for more.