Sunday, November 23, 2008

Wow, I Haven't Posted In Awhile!!

I don't know what that's about. I would really like to post more frequently. So, here I go.

Random things that are going on...

Brian's birthday was Friday. I took the day off. Brian is THE worst person to shop for. Tucker and I agree on that. Neither of us could find ANYTHING to get him!! It's really impossible. So we decided that Tucker is going to get him a chalk rack that he wants to for his pool table, and I'm going to get him the jeans and hiking boots he wants, whenever he gets around to picking them out. Because so help me if I pick them out myself. He is so damn particular.

Next comes our anniversary, which is the 26th. I think that's the day before Thanksgiving. I think. So, again, I have no clue what to get my husband of three years. Did I mention that he is the worst person to shop for?

Tucker is seven months old! He's scooting/crawling all over the place. I think now would be a great time to baby-proof things. I'm pretty sure babies shouldn't be around plastic bags. Yeah. Other than that, we've discovered that Tuck is quite the comedian. He really loves to make people laugh. For instance, he makes this certain noise that never fails to get me laughing, and he loves it. He keeps doing it until he gets tired of my laughing, and then he crawls away. Usually to find a shoe to chew on. Again with the baby-proofing...

Hmm, what else? Oh yeah, my boss is no longer in her position at work. In fact, she's no longer at my office period. Let's just say there was a mutual agreement that everyone should move on. I miss her. :(

I think that's it for now. I promise to blog more frequently, because I know all you tens of readers are really clamoring for the next installment. Cheers!

No comments: