Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Big Boys Don't Cry...Much

Tucker is a whopping 17 pounds 15 ounces! He is 27 1/2 inches long! I don't know where he came from since Brian and I are short peeps. My grandfather was a big guy, though, and Tucker has really taken after him in looks and build. So I guess I do know where he comes from...

When my mom came into the delivery room after Tucker was born, apparently she thought, "Oh my G-d, my father has been reincarnated." I'll have to scan a picture of my grandfather from when he was little and compare it to a picture of Tucker. It's pretty uncanny. At least I think so.

Tucker's six-month appointment included some shots as well as an oral vaccination. The doctor gave him the oral one first, and he HATED the taste of it. So he cried and cried during that. Then came the shots. He cried for a couple of seconds after they each went in and then I picked him up...and he stopped crying. He was his usual smiley self after that!

He got a little cranky after his second nap of the day, but after he ate, he was up for playing as usual. I love that boy.

No comments: