Monday, October 20, 2008

Half a Year

Yesterday, Tucker turned six months old. I know it sounds cliche, but I really can't believe how fast time has flown. I also can't really remember what life was like without him. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I have known that boy all my life.

He's starting to do the rocking-back-and-forth-on-all-fours thing, which will lead, I'm assuming, to his crawling sometime soon. Brian and I think he looks like he's humping the floor, which provides endless hours of amusement. And he looks so happy doing it, which makes it all the more hilarious.

He's also saying "Mmmmm" when I feed him solid food. I say it, and then he says it back. It's really cute. I'm guessing he doesn't really get the connection and is just copying me, but still.

He also grabs my face and puts his mouth over my nose, mouth and forehead. I think he's kissing me. At least, that's what I choose to believe.

Oh, AND he's sitting up straight! It's so funny to see him do that. I don't know why. It's just amazing to think that six months ago, he was this tiny, scrawny little thing. Tomorrow is his six-month doctor's appointment and I am so curious to see how much he weighs, the little piglet.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I swear, I just want to take one realllly liiiiiittle bit. Just one?