Thursday, October 2, 2008

Feeding Time!

Tucker is eating real food! And by real food I mean the mushed up variety that comes in cute little plastic containers. Yes, I want to get around to making my own baby food for him, but I just haven't yet. But I will. Because it's so practical and fun to put them into the little ice cube trays for easy dispensing!

Anyway, we started with rice cereal quite a few weeks ago and he did pretty well with it. He didn't know what to make of it at first and got this really sour look on his face which was so funny. But he figured out what to do...

As an aside, I tasted the rice cereal and BLECH. Cardboard city.

So once Tucker mastered the rice cereal, we decided it was time to move onto veggies. First up...sweet potatoes. He loved them! And especially loved taking pictures of him with the orange goatee he inevitably ended up with at the end of a feeding session.

Now we're onto carrots and he likes those, too. I figure they taste pretty similar to sweet potatoes, right? And the orange goatee remains...I'm downloading pictures when I get home so I can post them.

1 comment:

wassygirl said...

tucker is such a little sweet potato.