Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Farts = Funny

Since college when one of my friends introduced me to this phrase, it's sort of been my credo. I really subscribe to this philosophy - but I'm only talking about the SOUND of farts. There is absolutely nothing funny about the smell.

I can think back to certain situations in my life where someone has farted at an inappropriate time and I will still crack up as if it just happened. In fact, I'm cracking up right now.

Someone farted in my pilates class last night. And seriously, I tried. I tried to hold it in, to be mature. But I couldn't. I laughed and laughed.

3 comments:

Amy Anderson said...

I just farted in your honor.

Heather said...

Aw, that's so sweet!

Erika said...

Hey look, you have a blog too!!

I have to agree w/ your creedo - I was once in church on Christmas Eve (back when I was a believer) and this older woman was sitting next to us had a coughing fit. She bent forward in the pew to pick up a tissue she'd dropped and RRRRIIIIP! And it was during a quite part of the service. She got up quickly and left, leaving my brother, sister and I shaking from trying to suppress our laughter.