Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Bizarro

So yesterday I had just driven out of my neighborhood to get to the metro station. I stopped at the first stoplight by my house, and what I saw made me literally jump. I saw a Honda Civic, same year and color as mine, with a license plate that was just two number off from my own. In my head I thought, who is driving my car? Then I jumped when I realized that it was ME driving my car, but that someone else ahead of me had the exact same car with a VERY similar license plate. I felt like I was transported to another time and place.

Okay, I'm exaggerating just a little bit about that, but isn't that a really weird coincidence? I also think the person driving the car lives in my neighborhood. FREAKY. Just in time for Halloween.

Which, by the way, should be kick-ass. My new office makes it mandatory to dress up for Halloween, so I'm going as Mrs. Mia Wallace. I will post pictures after the holiday.

2 comments:

wassygirl said...

one time, i saw a girl that looked just like meghan in our neighborhood (when meghan lived there) getting out of a car that looked just like meghan's car. but it wasn't meghan. i'll never forget it.

Erika said...

Weird!

Now I gotta see the Mrs. Mia Wallace pictures! My sister did that in college - dyed her blonde hair black. Everyone knew exactly who she was! JACK RABBIT SLIM'S!!!

I think I'd call in sick if I had to dress up for Halloween at work. Whew!