Wednesday, September 24, 2008

An Anomoly...Or Not.

I was walking back to my office from a client meeting yesterday. It was a beautiful day, although it was hotter than the 70 degrees the weatherman predicted. Needless to say, I smelled like B.O. by the time I got back to my desk.

As I was walking along Pratt Street, which is a main thoroughfare downtown, I could hear the faint beginnings of Bonnie Tyler's epic ballad, "Total Eclipse of the Heart." I searched the line of cars stopped at the red light to see where it was coming from.

Imagine my surprise when I realized it was coming from a tricked-out black Ford sedan, complete with a spoiler on the back. Do people even care about spoilers anymore??

But wait, it gets better. There was an arm casually hanging out of the driver's side window, on which a huge black spider web was tattooed. And of course the guy was smoking a cigarette.

And BLASTING "Total Eclipse of the Heart." With great speakers. It was so interesting. I heart Baltimore.

No comments: