Monday, March 26, 2007

Bit My Cheek

Yesterday I was in the cafeteria at work, getting some breakfast. This rather flamboyant man was standing in the grill line, with his female friend. The Phil Collins song, "Invisible Touch" was blaring on the boom box the cafeteria workers play to keep themselves from wanting to poke their eyes out with the plastic forks.

So Flamboyant Guy starts snapping his fingers and says to his friend, "Hey, wasn't this your prom song?" He starts singing the song and dancing in front of her face, kind of Carlton-style. His friend just kept saying, "Shut up, shut up."

Why no one else seemed to notice this, I have no idea. But I kept having to bite the inside of my cheek to keep from laughing. There is nothing worse than being by yourself and laughing for what looks to be no reason at all. So embarrassing.

No comments: