Friday, January 11, 2008

Oreos Will Make Me Nuts and Broccoli Will Make Me Cry

I have learned two things recently. If I eat five oreos in a row, my baby kicks me all over the place. I feel like it could have punched me in the face!

If I eat broccoli, I will get THE worst gas pains ever. The first time it happened was about three or four Saturdays ago, and I went to the hospital. Yep, it was just gas. But it took me a couple of times of eating broccoli to figure out that it was the culprit.

Which is too bad because I really do like broccoli.

But I'll continue to eat the Oreos, because I don't mind getting kicked by the baby.

3 comments:

Amy Anderson said...

Carter used to jump a lot with cold OJ. I loved it. Pretty soon you'll be able to poke him and make him move. It's fun to annoy your baby.

bird said...

I wonder what double stuff would do? Please try it.

Erika said...

If you really like broccoli, you should try some Beano before you eat it. That stuff is amazing!