Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Resolutions

I have two New Year's resolutions (well actually I have three, and one is a carry-over from last year).

1. The 2007 carry-over - I will not gossip as much. I have, aside from celebrity gossip (which doesn't count), really tried to get away from gossiping as much. It's hard, given how much I love to know everything.

2. I will bring my lunch to work at least 3 days per week. This is a toughie. I am so bad about making my lunch.

3. I will wear lip gloss every day.

I hope these have been inspiring.

5 comments:

wassygirl said...

i don't have any resolutions. i'm already perfect (as you know).

bird said...

lip gloss is hard. I could never do it. good luck

Erika said...

Try packing your lunch before you go to bed at night. I know it's the only thing that keeps me going 5 days most weeks. I also pack MUCH healthier meals by packing at night b/c the few times I've done it in the morning, I throw random crap together and then I'm starving by 2pm.

Lip gloss - I had that kind of as a resolution once. Both tubes are still in my purse barely used. (But they sure look pretty when I remember them....)

Erika said...

How's that lip gloss thing working out for you?

Heather said...

Erika, I have been really good about it! I think I've skipped like two days.

And I've been making big pans of things like lasagna so that I can take that for lunch since lunchmeat is supposedly a no-no.