Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sometimes All It Takes Is a Good Pandora Station

I totally forgot that I love listening to Pandora while I work. I've created some pretty motivating stations for myself, including the Duran Duran station, the Shimmy Shimmy Ya station, and the Bell Biv Devoe station.

The latter, which I'm currently listening to, has made me all nostalgic for my early high school years, when I was all into extra large t-shirts and colorblocked shorts.

I hope our 15-year reunion actually happens as promised this year.

But I digress. When you're at work, and provided that you can actually access Pandora at work, get yourself to the website and set yourself up with a station that motivates you to get a shitload of work done. You won't be sorry.

1 comment:

Jen said...

OMG, I love that you have a BBD station. I have to copy that idea when I come back!