Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Dammit!!

Every year on Thanksgiving my dad makes a pumpkin pie. And every year he saves the leftover raw crust and raw pumpkin filling for my sister and I to split and eat. It's a tradition. Don't mess with it.

So my sister and I were just emailing back and forth and I was telling her that Brian and I are going to Atlantic City tomorrow for his birthday and would be back in time for Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday. She replied that I wouldn't be able to eat the pumpkin stuff. I told her that she'd better not touch my half and that I'd eat it when I got to dinner. And then I remembered that there is raw egg in the pumpkin mixture and I can't eat it because I'm pregnant.

Hmph. I guess I'll have to eat two pieces of pie on Thursday to make up for it.

2 comments:

wassygirl said...

i knew you were going to blog about this.

Erika said...

Oh yeah, that totally DOES suck. No Thanksgiving drinky drinky and no raw egg laden pumpkin pie filling. :( It's all worth it though.