Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Like a Chimney

Ever since I've gotten pregnant, I've been having dreams that I am smoking. For the first little while, in the dreams I was smoking in front of coworkers so that they wouldn't suspect that I was pregnant. I kept telling myself that a few cigarettes a day weren't really any harm to the baby. I always woke up relieved that I hadn't actually been smoking.

Then last night I had a dream that I was getting stoned with a random group of people. People that I know in real life, mind you, but people who don't necessarily know each other or belong together. In this dream I kept telling myself that pot doesn't hurt babies.

I don't really have a point to this blog entry, but I think it's interesting that I have these recurring smoking dreams.

No comments: