Monday, November 5, 2007

I Want Onion Rings

We're meeting a friend at Red Robin tonight for dinner and they have really really super good onion rings. I can't stop thinking about them. And then I feel guilty for eating them. Because of the baby and all. I did eat a salad for lunch, though.

On a related note, I can't think of any good snacks to bring to work with me. I keep a random apple here and there, but I just get STARVING sometimes and need a little something else. Those 100 calorie packs are for the birds, though.

2 comments:

Amy Anderson said...

The only thing you should feel guilty about eating while you're pregnant are magic mushrooms. Everything else is fair game. And delicious.

I eat a LOT of Quaker Chewy Granola Bars. Lots of them.

Erika said...

Protein! String cheese, mixed nuts, cottage cheese, peanut butter for your apple, yogurt....

Don't feel guilty about eating those onion rings!