Monday, November 12, 2007

What Can I Tell You? It's Funny.

Brian and I were talking tonight and I was half watching TV as our conversation unfolded. To be honest, I was more than half watching the television. It was more like three-quarters.

We were talking about being successful and Brian said that he really hopes our kids become successful in whatever they do. It was a really sweet moment.

Unfortunately for him, at the very same time, a commercial for South Park came on. And in it, Stan's father was making a gigantic doody that was making him rise out of the toilet. And I said, "Ooooh, doody!!!" And I laughed and laughed.

Brian said, "Well, whatever I was saying doesn't matter now."

And that, my friends, is a true story.

2 comments:

Erika said...

Too funny! A good story for you little one someday...

Erika said...

Too funny! A good story for you little one someday...