Monday, June 25, 2007

Aaaaahhhh...

No, that wasn't me farting.

Well, maybe...

This is how my weekend went:

Eat, pool, eat, pool, eat, eat, eat

I went to the pool twice in one weekend, which might be some kind of record for me. I have to thank my friend Mike at work (not that he reads this - and yes, I made a friend at work during MY LAST TWO WEEKS HERE) for giving me the pool pass that his sister wasn't using. It's a long story.

Okay, here it is. I was woe-is-me-ing about the fact that I have no pool to go to during the summers. Mike responded that his mother has tons of pool passes and he'd ask if I could have one. Her pool is pretty close to my house. Mike disappears from my cube, only to return 10 minutes later with great news. Apparently his mother and sister aren't speaking, so his mom gave me her daughter's pass. Woot! I mean, sorry for your troubles...

I also have to give a shout-out to Mandi, who introduced me to the scene that is the Merritt Athletic Club Federal Hill. Also, thank you Mandi for recommending the cherries at Wegman's. They are indeed fabulous.

I know this is a random blog, but I really have to discuss how much I love Seth Rogan. You know, the male lead in the new comedic hit 'Knocked Up.' I have loved Seth Rogan since 'Freaks and Geeks' all those years ago. While everyone else was sweating the tall doofy guy (Jason Segal) that Linda Cardellini's character had a thing with, I was sweating Seth Rogan. I don't know - there's just something about him.

It's sort of like my obsession with Topher Grace. While everyone was falling all over themselves over Ashton Kutcher when 'That 70s Show' came out, I had a huge crush on skinny, gangly Topher Grace. And now look at him. Still skinny, but super hot. Tell me you don't agree, and I'll kick your ass.

The previous two paragraphs just prove that I have no 'type,' at least physically. And that I am ahead of my time.

I've got a whole blog planned about how relaxed I am feeling lately. Unfortunately, I have to book it to a meeting. Wait, why do I even care anymore? I'm such a dork.

3 comments:

Erika said...

Mmmm, Topher Grace. He IS hot. I just loved him in that movie Good Company. YOW!

Amy Anderson said...

I'm totally with you on the Topher thing (and have been all along) but I have to STRONGLY disagree with your diss of my boyfriend Jason Segal. He's totally cute. And tall.

Heather said...

Okay, maybe I should clarify. I like Jason Segal. He's cute and funny and all that. I just like Seth Rogan more.