Thursday, May 17, 2007

My Boss Has No Shot

I saw the strangest thing as I was waiting for the elevator at my office this morning There were a handful of people waiting with me. A woman breezed in from the garage and walked over to one of the women waiting to go upstairs.

"You look gorgeous!" she said as she swished her hips (I'm not kidding).

"So do you!" the other one cried (again, there really was this much enthusiasm between the two).

And then they air kissed.

Um...never in my 4 1/2 years here have I ever seen anyone do anything remotely close to this. Usually people have to hide their disgust for one another, and usually that's pretty transparent. Good for them, I say. But you won't catch me greeting any of my coworkers this way.

In other news, I just spilled some of the milk I bought for my cereal. But there was no use crying.

3 comments:

Amy Anderson said...

I wish you'd greet ME that way...

Erika said...

Ew, there isn't a person in my office I'd do that too. They'd think I was a real fruit. Although I wish I had a friend like that at work. :(

Heather said...

Amy, I'll swish my hips next time.

I don't really have friends at work. It's really kind of sad and weird.