Thursday, May 31, 2007

"Excuse Me, I Do Not Wear Polyester Hair, Okay?"

So I was driving back to work from lunch, minding my own business today, when what do I see in the middle of the street on the double yellow line? A hair extension. It wasn't a small strand, either. It was a big old clump. If I didn't know better, I'd think some woman ripped her hair out at the scalp and threw it in the street. Ick.

I only point all this out because I feel sorry for the woman with a patchy hole in her head now. That shit's expensive.

1 comment:

wassygirl said...

i was just standing in line in the cafeteria and the girl that works at the post office in my building (who loves me and the feeling is mutual) was talking to the cashier. the cashier said, "[so and so] is trying to be like you and putting like 3 colors in her hair. but that girl looks like homey the clown!" i was cracking up.